RONALD S. CARLSON
BORN: Chicago, Illinois January 26, 1943.
MARITAL STATUS: Married.
CHILDREN: Geoffrey K. Carlson, age 32.
Cynthia M. Carlson, age 27.
Graduate, Dixon Grammar School, Chicago, Ill., 1958.
Graduate, Luther High School South, Chicago, Ill. 1961.
Graduate, Augustana College, Rock Island, Ill, 1965. Major:
Graduate, School of Dentistry, University of Michigan, Ann
Arbor, MI. 1969.
- Marquette Michigan Outreach Dental Clinic, Marquette, Michigan.
Staff Dentist in a countywide outreach program for indigent children
of local and Indian ancestry, summer 1969.
- Private practice Gladstone, Michigan, Fall/Winter 1969/1970.
- Strong Carter Dental Clinic, Honolulu, Hawaii. March, 1970 –
Internship in Pediatric Dentistry.
- Private Practice, Honolulu, Hawaii, 1971—2006.
- Staff Dentist, St. Francis Hospital, 1975—1980.
- One of several Founders of Kokua Kalihi Valley Comprehensive Family
Services, Honolulu, Hawaii. President of the Board of Directors, 1975—1980.
Volunteer Dentist 1971—1980. One of several Founders of Family
Child Abuse Center, Honolulu, Hawaii.
PERSONAL/PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMS:
- EST Training, 1971, 1973. Personal inquiry into How we are Being.
- Guest Seminar Leadership Program, EST, and Educational Corporation,
San Francisco, California. A six month training in the presentation
- Forum, presented by Landmark Education, 1987 and 1990. A philosophical
inquiry on “What it means to be a Human Being.”
- Advanced Forum Training, 1994 & 1996. This course’s promise,
“To give you the tools for designing your future.”
- The Self-Expression and Leadership Program, Landmark Education, 1990/1991.
A six-month program for training in project design, development, and
- Training in Electro Acupuncture according to Voll, EAV, 1981—1987.
- Homeopathic Course presented by the Nevada Clinic on Electro Diagnosis
/Acupuncture and medicinal herbs, 1983.
- Bio-logical Dentistry and our Electromagnetic Body, “Contact”
Journal, April 23, 1996.
- Short Article in Tech Update, “Popular Mechanics Magazine”,
February 1998 on the innovation “No Grind Dental Bridge”
by Dr. Carlson of Honolulu, HI.
- Breakthrough Dental Bridgework: The Bio-Logical Dental Bridge, “Dentistry
Today”, February 1999.
- Health-Destroying Root Canals, “Contact” Journal, September
- Dental Artistry, “General Dentistry”, The Peer-Reviewed
Journal of the Academy of General Dentistry, July-August 2003, Vol.
51, No. 4.
- United States Patent 5,984,682 granted November 16, 1999 titled: IMMEDIATE
LAMINATED LIGHT-CURED DIRECT COMPOSITE BRIDGE AND METHOD.
- United States Patent 6,299,449 granted October 9, 2001 titled: IMMEDIATE,
LAMINATED, LIGHT-CURED DIRECT MULTI-COMPOSITE BRIDGE.
- United States Patent and Trademark Office registered TRADEMARK—CARLSON
BRIDGE, granted August 19, 2003.
- Oral Sepsis and Endotoxemia from endodontically treated teeth.
- Design improvement for the CARLSON BRIDGETM.
CURRENT PUBLICATION DEVELOPMENT:
- IAMPEB research paper, a case presentation on the Immediate Advanced
Matrix Post Extraction Bridge for pediatric patients and youth.
- Endodontics and Endotoxemia: Our Current Dilemma. This paper will
present the summation of 2 & 1/2 years of data, and 23 years of
experience on the histopathology of extracted root canalled teeth.
- Web site www.carlsonbiologicaldentistry.com
This site is an attempt to develop True Medical Science regarding the
presentation of the Principle of Cleansing, the Principle of Balance,
and the Principles of Health as revealed by Holy Master Sukuinushisama.
- Developing Dental Trainings to present Bio-Logical Dentistry / Mahikari
No Waza to practitioners who have an inclination to an alternative way
- Developing Dental Kits so that easy access to the design of CARLSON
BRIDGE can be accomplished.
- Developing education materials, books, DVD, etc. for the advancement
of the CARLSON BRIDGE.
- Founder Pacific Society of Health, 1983, providing lectures and trainings
for athletes in “tri-athelon-activities and lifestyle.
- From 1987 until 1990 gave “Health and Fitness” lectures
on diet and exercise training “Tri-athletes” for Quest Dental
Seminars, Reno, Nevada.
- Lectures and trainings for “Paradigm Dental Programs,”
Huston, Texas on “Training for The Tri-athelon.”
- Lectures on Dental Health and overall health from 1985 until present
through Public Forums at various community centers and clubs such as
- Speakers Bureau for the Hunger Project International, 1978 through
1982, providing the possibility of ending hunger and death due to starvation
in our time.
- From 1975 to 1990 had run over 30 marathons.
- Participated in four “Iron Man” competitions, tri-athelon
events, from 1980 through 1983.
- Participated in 10 “Half Iron Man” competitions from 1983
through 1990, including the “Tinman Tri-athelon,” in Honolulu
and other competitions on other islands in Hawaii.
- Currently active in swimming. Participates each year in the “Waikiki
Rough Water Swim,” a 2.4-mile swim competition held each September
in Honolulu, Hawaii.
- Member of Sukyo Mahikari Since August 1989. Received Primary Course
and Omitama August 20, 1989.
- Received Secondary Course July 1994 and elevated Omitama at that time.
- Received Tertiary Course November 1996 and elevated Omitama at that
- Currently Support Staff for Ceremony and Hosai.
PURPOSE FOR LIFE:
- I love God and wish to serve the Divine Plan and offer God’s
Salvation to others, expanding the teachings of God and God’s